Don't Ask, Don't Tell
is was a naïve military policy implemented by the Clinton Administration which allows The Gays to serve in the armed forces thanks to a devil's bargain:
Service members will not be asked if they are gay, and gay service members will not reveal that they are gay.
This is a horrible idea that liberals must.......what's that? we're getting word that the far left doesn't like this idea either.
Does this mean that Clinton didn't institute a policy that pleases either side really but is somewhere in between?
The far left we were speaking ofEdit
Activist Judge Comes Out of ClosetEdit
On December 18, 2010. DADT was murdered in cold blood on the Senate floor. It shall be missed.
- Mitch McConnell tried to resuscitate DADT but it could not be done, Obama's Death Panel refused to save his life.
- Only one lone Real American maybe our only hope to stop the Gay menace
- Virginia last outpost of heterosexual freedom
- Deciding vote no show, too busy having fun on Christmas week
- American traitor to be executed. You betrayed heterosexual America!
|This article might have to do with something gayish. Please |
Not that there's anything wrong with it the way it is,
but it is a little "light in the loafers" (if you know what I mean...)