Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Do Not Spam List was an American creation to prevent perverts from sending their filthy, filthy e-mails to God-fearing Christian Americans.
Why Sign Up?Edit
- Because participating in the sending and receiving of porn helps the terrorists.
- Because the company that will compile and administer the list, ChoicePoint is a bunch of nice people, who love America.
- Because everyone of your neighbors is doing it too.
- Because Hillary Clinton isn't going to sign up and neither is Ned Lamont.
- Because for every person who signs up for the Do Not Spam List a donation is made to the Stephen and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Because you have nothing to hide.
- Because your Pastor/Reverend/Pope says you should
- Because Ronald Reagan's Ghost said so.
What Will The List Do For Me?Edit
The Do Not Spam List will prevent liberal e-mails from infecting your computer with their agenda. For informational purposes only, Wikiality.com will provide a sampling of the kinds of e-mails you might receive from the common liberal.
- Look At My Webcam
- Put 3 Inches On Your Penis
- I'm A Nigerian Prince, etc.
- Can I Talk To You About $cientology?
How Can I Sign Up?Edit
If you're not a pervert yourself, just type in two of these "-" followed by four of these "~" (with no spaces, it should look like this: --~~~~) and your name, address, Social Security Number and current blood pressure will be automatically sent to ChoicePoint's office in Bangladesh over a secure internets tube.
God Bless America!
- --firstname.lastname@example.org 17:03, 31 January 2008 (UTC)