The Do Not Spam List was an American creation to prevent perverts from sending their filthy, filthy e-mails to God-fearing Christian Americans.
Why Sign Up?Edit
- Because participating in the sending and receiving of porn helps the terrorists.
- Because the company that will compile and administer the list, ChoicePoint is a bunch of nice people, who love America.
- Because everyone of your neighbors is doing it too.
- Because Hillary Clinton isn't going to sign up and neither is Ned Lamont.
- Because for every person who signs up for the Do Not Spam List a donation is made to the Stephen and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Because you have nothing to hide.
- Because your Pastor/Reverend/Pope says you should
- Because Ronald Reagan's Ghost said so.
What Will The List Do For Me?Edit
The Do Not Spam List will prevent liberal e-mails from infecting your computer with their agenda. For informational purposes only, Wikiality.com will provide a sampling of the kinds of e-mails you might receive from the common liberal.
- Look At My Webcam
- Put 3 Inches On Your Penis
- I'm A Nigerian Prince, etc.
- Can I Talk To You About $cientology?
How Can I Sign Up?Edit
If you're not a pervert yourself, just type in two of these "-" followed by four of these "~" (with no spaces, it should look like this: --~~~~) and your name, address, Social Security Number and current blood pressure will be automatically sent to ChoicePoint's office in Bangladesh over a secure internets tube.
God Bless America!
- --firstname.lastname@example.org 17:03, 31 January 2008 (UTC)