Disney is an evil corporation founded by Walt Disney himself. While Disney once acted as if it was strictly family friendly, the arrival of R movies about the Pirates of the Carribean have clearly disproved this theory. Walt Disney is planning to return to his throne someday, and has been frozen to preserve his evil body for all eternity. It is believed Walt Disney liked bears. It is also a proven fact that Walt Disney hated mothers of all kind.
Disney is closely affiliated with the McDonalds corporation, and will someday work with them and Wal-Mart to take over the world. Early in life, Disney developed a mouse fetish, which grew into a megalomania of child domination with cartoon characters.
Bears in Disney ProductsEdit
- Winnie the Pooh
- Brother Bear
- Pocahontas - She picks up and pets a live bear cub, while the mother bear is nearby. It does not maul her, which is a blatantly inaccurate depiction of these monstrous spawns of Satan.
- The Fox and the Hound - There's probably a bear somewhere in there since the main protagonist, the hunter, sets bear traps everywhere.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Quasimodo
- Countrybear Jamboree at Frontierland, Disneyland, Anaheim Cauliflower
For years Disney has shoved their anti-Mother agenda on America's children secretly inserting it into their movies, TV shows, books, cartoons, underwear products, cereals, toys, video games, personal vibrating massage devices, dinnerware, and other merchandising products.
There are even effects that Disney is having on the youth of America. Thanks to Disney the youth of America will think that life is some sort of poorley acted, written comedy with some sort of crazy twist and to find a joke that you can say to your friends without your friends calling you gay is like waiting for the Olsen Twins to show up at an all you can eat buffet.
- Bambi. Bambis mother is killed by hunters. Various photos show her stuffed head in Disney's office.
- The Little Mermaid. Ariel's mother is nowhere to be found, so she is dead.
- Snow White. Snow White is motherless and therefore her mother is also dead.
- Beauty and the Beast . Belle lives at home with her father and no mother. so, her mother is dead or a pretzel seller at Disneyland.
- Finding Nemo. Mother killed violently by Barraccuda.
- Cinderella. Cinderella is motherless, lives at home with evil step-mother.
- Enchanted. None of the females have a mother.
All these missing mothers are proof that Disney hates mothers. Damn mother haters!