Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dinesh D'Souza is a conservative pundit and loyal American, and a born-again Christian. He believes that the perpetrators of 9/11 where upset by the permissive nature of the American left, and the only way to win the war on terrorism is for conservatives to destroy the liberals who want the terrorists to win even though they are the ones doing the things the terrorists hate, unlike conservatives who want to defeat the terrorists by doing what the terrorists want, which is what they want to do anyway.
Also he had sex with Laura Ingraham.
- The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility For 9/11
Dinesh ("Dinnie" or "Nesh" to his friends) believes that Hollywood and the producers who bankroll their depreaved assaults on America's delicate sensibilities cause all the problems that America now suffers.
Nesh also believes the only solution is to have more shows produced by FOX. The most likely types of shows to be made will not be decided by the market but have already been chosen by people knowledgable of the field of entertainment.
- Touched by an Angel in a Non-Sexual Way (everyone loves angels!)
- 24 (everyone hates terrorists! Look out! There's one right behind you!)
- Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul (everyone is a Christian)
- American Idol (voting on American Idol is the same as voting for president)
- Cops (This might be you, if...)
- America's Most Wanted (...you don't watch your neighbors carefully...)
External Sources Edit
- ↑ As most Americans are too weak and soft-minded to choose the correct forms of culture for themselves
- ↑ religious Leaders, who care about everyone's souls; Defense Contractors, who want to make sure each and every American family is well prepared for any and all terrorist attacks (real or fictional) and Advertisers, who make sure the most popular shows have the most appropriate messages