Did You Know is public service that Wikiality.com provides for its readers, free of charge, in order to promote a general atmosphere of knowy truthiness on the interweb. Every few days or so (sometimes less), the Main Page of Wikiality.com will feature new "Did You Know" informatiods in the top right corner so that you may did know!
Wikiality.com's Did You KnownsEdit
- Once all laws are changed to allow for competition for all government contracts, every American can be a part of Enron's success!
- Not enough of the right people think of the children?
- Steagle Colbeagle the Eagle is the #1 mascot of 2006?
- Stephen Colbert's Stupidest Person in the World is missing a graphic?
- Your dad's job should be raising a child who doesn't beg for handouts?
- The S.S. Stephen Colbert's Giant Expensive Yacht is perfect for cruising the flooded inland waterways of New Orleans?
- An exploratory committee and Think Tank has formed to see if Co-President Dick Cheney should run for President in 2008.
- Rue McClanahan was scheduled to be one of the performers at the Stephen Colbert Presents: The Gallowtastic Executacular: Hangin' with Mr. Hussein?
- Tek Jansen has obviously had hundreds of girlfriends?
- Wikiality.com can let you in on an exclusive offer that shows you how to save your town and bring in the pilgrimage dollars that you've been missing?!
- There are Five Billable Stages of Christianity?
- Threat #.5 is Bears?!?!?!
- You can support Wikiality.com's ongoing efforts to bring attention to the Events of 4/1 by voting in this poll! More details here.
- Baker, Tataramoa and Nebbes attempt to shut down our internets tubes was thwarted with the help of TruthOn.org.
- Formula 401(K) will earn you a tax break when you file next April?
- George Washington was forced to cross the Delaware River in a rowboat because the French Engineers hired to build him a bridge refused, saying it was too cold?
- Stephen Colbert's Escape From Skateboard Mountain has 327 levels of shred-tastic action!?
- Neil Cavuto knows everything about the economy and how the freemarket rolls?
- A few Canadians call the 401 express lanes home?
- Alberto Gonzales is "not clear" on whether his parents came to the United States legally, but we trust his smiling face anyway
- The Wikiality.com Study Group Research Study Group is a think tank devoted to the study of Wikiality research?
- The Wikipocalypse is nigh?
- Oxygen is poisonous?!
- Albert Einstein was an Alpaca farmer?!
- Hurricane Season has begun?
- Several members of The Greatest Administration Ever have decided to spend more time with their families?
- Dr. Michael Gershon supports Dr. Stephen Colbert's ground-breaking understanding of pan-guttal truthiness?!
- Bald Eagles are no longer endangered?!
- Due to a liberal scandal, Hillary Clinton was elected as the senator of New York with only 231 votes!?
- The first issue of the Tek Jansen comic hit the stands July 11?!
- AskMen.com wants to know who best represents men, help them by voting for Stephen?!
- You can help support Our Troops and raise Wrist Awareness at the same time?! Purchase your very own WristStrong Bracelet and send it on its way up the Fame Pyramid!
| You can support wrist awareness with your very own WristStrong Bracelet?!|
| You can visit the eBay to place a bid on Stephen Colbert's very own celebrity-signature-encrusted wrist cast?!|
|All the proceeds from the WristStrong Campaign will help support injured members of Our Troops and their families through the Yellow Ribbon Fund?!|