A sub-sub-division of the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Fantastic Scenario Design are charged with imagining the most fantastic of possible terrorist scenarios that will likely happen to America.
The DFSD is comprised of science-fiction writers who have at least one doctorate in science. They are not in a cult, but they take their duties as serious as any snake-handling, couch-jumping, UFO-riding freakshows currently living in their parent's basement.
And thus was the Department of Fantastic Scenario Design born.
Fantastic Scenarios PredictedEdit
- a group of terrorists bomb 3 shopping malls, a fourth is averted, but a suspect is in custody who knows what the next plot is...
- a municipal bus is triggered to explode if it slows to below 55 miles per hour
- a woman is elected Speaker of the House
- a woman is elected President of America
- a black man is elected president and he appoints a woman as his Vice President!
- one of America's vibrant industries goes socialist!