Dennis Miller is a comedian, born-again Republican, and the original inspiration for the bobble-head doll.
Miller found fame on the New York comedy scene, but lost his old sense of humor after 9/11.
Despite Miller's fateful accident, he is an ardent supporter of the greatest President ever, George W. Bush.
When he isn't praying in his breath-taking shrine to his neo-Con Trinity (George Allen, Rush Limbaugh, and George W. Bush) he can be found on FOX News, where he entertains often on Bill O'Reilly's show.
Things Dennis Miller LovesEdit
- Rudy Giuliani
- George W. Bush
- Senator George Allen
- Rush Limbaugh
- The Republican Party
- Trent Lott
- Bigfoot, though secretly in the convinds of his cave, I mean Apartment in NY.
Things Dennis Miller HatesEdit
Dennis Miller Fractoids Edit
- Dennis Miller's favorite kind of hot dog is a Barney Frank
- Dennis Miller was a latchkey kid growing up
- Dennis Miller wears an invisible neck brace to support his massive cranium
- Dennis Miller has small hands... very small hands
- Dennis Miller was able to get a few seconds on The Half Hour News Hour
- Dennis Miller is going to work for FOX