Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dennis Hastert (born sometime during World War II) is the corpulent man of questionable paternity (a.k.a fat bastard) or Speaker of The House who was so concerned about Mark Foley's preying on pages that he let Foley stay in Congress for years after finding out about, so he could keep a closer eye on him.
Dennis is a former representative of the 14th District of Illinois, and boy are they proud of him!
Dennis Hastert Freedom FactoidsEdit
- Dennis Hastert could put all of you lib-tards in his hop pocket.
- Dennis Hastert was/is a good and honorable man.
- Dennis Hastert accomplished a lot of good for his country while in office.
- Dennis Hastert looks like the every-man typical mom-basement dwelling perv-Unionista who watches porn at nights on his triple 22" flatscreen Alienware computer setup and then sleeps on the job the next day.
Hastert's Guide to FitnessEdit
- If you pull it, you ice it