Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
January 28, 2009 NailingEdit
- appreciation of art is a product of evolution; it must be true because monkeys could paint most of that stuff
- "The Art Instinct: Beauty, Pleasure And Human Evolution"
- evolution is a fraud
- undermine our belief in an all-knowing, all-loving God
- how does art help us survive in Darwinian
- imaginative abilities
- many cavemen were reading "Emma"
- using their imaginations to tell stories
- invent fictions
- Stephen accused him of inventing a complicated history
- cave paintings are wildly sophisticated stick figures
- because they're French, wearing woolly mammoth beret
- he talked in metaphors
- throws out conceptual arts
- prefers "calendar" art
- art is a tool for profligating
- everyone is doing art to get laid
- humor, charm, wit
- there is a chance that Stephen is art
- his wife instructed him not to flatter Stephen