Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deborah Palfrey was business woman known to many in Washington D.C. for her specialty parties and high-class, personal touch. Said to be one of the few (and I mean, VERY FEW) women that Tek Jansen (aka. "he who has had 'hundreds of girlfriends'") would not come within a ten foot pole of; Tek has his standards. They're low, but he has them.
It was said her personal phone book was a who's-who in Washington power circles.
Nothing else to see here.
Deborah, "Deb" to her friends (and she has many), started with a simple home office, but it soon grew too large for her quiet bedroom community.
Debbie's escort service began modestly enough, but through word of mouth her phone number became more and more popular with the Commies.
Eventually Debbie was so busy she was constantly on-call and hardly spent any time at home.
Debbie's Business was BoomingEdit
Debbie was doing so well for herself, she decided to share her prosperity with other willing young women in the community.
Debbie began to provide opportunities for girls trying to put themselves through college with employment in her business. Those that were desperate enough to sleep with a certain communist moviemaker/bear lover (not naming names!) got paid quite a bit of dough.
Our Glorious Stephen would never sink so low as to frequent this type of service, because women throw themselves on him constantly.
Debbie Goes on TVEdit
ABC News will air an interview with Ms. Palfrey about a book that she has been working on ever since she started her business in Washington.
Originally, many television networks wanted to discuss this book with her, but due to certain legal questions Ms. Palfrey could not profit from the sale of her book.
Alone with the show on ABC, Miss Palfrey will also be on C-SPAN.
Client List, ServicesEdit
- Dennis Kucinich-dominatrix (no, he didn't hire one, he wanted to be one)
- Harry Reid-just one girl, so he could see what it was like to have just one wife
- Nancy Pelosi-she just liked to watch a Christian girl act out a normal day
- Hillary Clinton-goats and other assorted farm animals for their blood to nourish her insatiable thirst
- John Edwards-faggoty boys with fabulous haircuts
- Barack Hussein Obama-the "crying game" (he liked surprizes)
- Harlan K. Ullman-unconfirmed, was framed
- Deputy Secretary of State Randall L. Tobias-framed, resigns
- Deputy National Security Advisor, J.D. Crouch, unconfirmed, most likely framed
David Vitter, vicious liberal media lies that his pastor and wife have forgotten, and so should you.
- Sam Donaldson-a girl who's bilingual, preferably one who speaks Greek
Guess who's dead?