Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Author of The Ten-Cent Plague: The Great Comic-Book Scare and How It Changed America
June 11, 2008 NailingEdit
- mid 1940's-mid-1950's were not concerned with super heroes, but the criminal element
- those comics books are the DNA of the culture of today
- society is a static thing, carved in stone
- called Stephen a miracle of consistency
- Congress had hearings
- people burned them
- elaborate justification for not throwing out his old copies of Plasticman