You Oughta KnowEdit
- (BTW this is another editor and this information is completely biased, and some is plain incorrect. I would not recommend this particular source.)
- Sir Dave Coulier is American and born in Michigan.
- He used to star in Full House as Joey Gladstone, the creepy "uncle" with pedophilic tendencies
- Hosted one of those strange America's Funniest Something Or Other TV shows where people sent in videos of themselves getting whacked in the nuts
- Starred as himself in that Surreal Life show on VH1 where Flavor Flav was all pimpin' and shit, and Tawny Kitaen was all crazy as balls
- Was the voice of Uncle Waldorf in the Muppet Babies episode: Where No Muppet Has Gone Before, and the voice of Peter Venkman in the cartoon The Real Ghostbusters
- He did something to piss Alanis Morissette off, but that's probably really easy to do.
- Proabably sexed her up, so Morrisette's anger is justified.
- He loves playing and watching hockey, and the Detroit Red Wings are his favorite team. He would fight other hockey players more often, but the Olsen Twins told him not to.