Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
November 14, 2008
- Dr. Colbert has offered his services in the Obama Administration, specifically mentioning three posts he feels he would be able to fill immediately.
Dr. Colbert even offered his still-attached middle finger to Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel.
Of the three mentioned on the November 13, 2008 episode, which cabinet position should Obama offer Stephen?
October 13, 2008
- Points: Krugman Wins 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics, Media Votes for McCain
- Truths: Paul Krugman, New York Times, John McCain, George W. Bush, Jesus
Who won the 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics?
August 26, 2005
- Points: 3 Dumbest Conservative Iraq Predictions, FOX Supporters Gather in Denver
- Truths: Democrats, Denver, Colorado, FOX, FOX News, conservative
What was the real reason Stephen has a hoarse throat?
August 24, 2008
- Points: Growing Giant Glacier Crack Worries Scientists
- Truths: Global Warming, scientists, North Pole, Joseph Biden, Al Qaeda, Osama, Santa, Halliburton, Republicans
What is the most realistic explanation for the "giant" glacier crack found further north than ever before?
August 23, 2008
- Points: Biden Puts Obama Over the Top
- Truths: Joseph Biden, Democrat, Vice President, Obama bin Laden
Have you bought your Obama Hiden shirt yet?
August 21, 2008
- Points: McCain & staff can't Remember How Many Mansions he Owns, Map of McCain's 10 Family Homes
- Truths: John McCain, Rupert Murdoch, News Corp., The Liberal Media, haters, reporters, lobbyists
Why does The Liberal Media hate McCain for being a successful American?
August 19, 2008
How have you been coping with The Colbert Report's 1 week break?
August 13, 2008
- Points: White, Truck Drive'n Male Shoots & kills Dem Leader
- Truths: Bill Gwatney, Democrat, guns, Bob Novak, Arkansas, Hillary Clinton, Thatchers, Canton
What have we learned from the tragic murder of Bill Gwatney by a white truck drive'n man?
August 12, 2008
- Points: Georgia Oil Pipeline Completion Signals Great Power Rivalry in Central Asia
- Truths: Russia, Georgia, China, Operation Iraqi Freedom, oil, gas, Olympics
What makes the Russian invasion of Georgia a great Olympic event?
August 11, 2008
- Points: If We Drill in the U.S., We Don't Get the Oil
- Truths: oil, gas, Exxon, China, Halliburton, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, American, Mexican
What makes offshore drilling the key to America's bright future?
August 6, 2008
- Points: America's Richest Will Pay More Taxes Under Obama
- Truths: Obama, taxes, rich, McCain, Ronald Reagan, shill, Wall Street Journal
Why does Obama hate the most successful Americans?
August 5, 2008
- Points: Lieberman is a Republican Party Hack
- Truths: Joementum, Joe Lieberman, Andrew Sullivan, John McCain, Vice President, Republican, Democrat, Al Gore
Friend of the show Andrew Sullivan lowered himself to using words to call Joe Lieberman names. How should Stephen punish Sullivan:
August 4, 2008
- Points: Another Biggest Price Jump, Inflation Surge, Wholsale Inflation Worst in 27 Years
- Truths: inflation, The Surge, Starbucks, Venezuela, oil, gas, Republican, Taxes, offshore drilling
What do the ongoing price jumps really tell us?
August 3, 2008
- Points: Judge Approves Attempted Citizen's Arrest of Rove, Lieberman-McCain - Whisper-gate, If Church Worker, Then Murderer, Shoot Churches to Kill Liberals
- Truths: Church, Karl Rove, Joe Lieberman, Canton, Exxon
Last week was rough. What good things happened that you focused on during church so you didn't start shooting those based in your faith?
August 1, 2008
- Points: Karl Rove Cited for Contempt, The Executive Privilege to Fire Liberal Attorneys
- Truths: Karl Rove, Executive Privilege, Congress, John D. Bates, Abu Ghraib, No Child Left Behind, Margaret Spellings
What assistance, help, and resources should the judge who ruled against executive privilege be given?
July 31, 2008
- Points: Bush Forced to stop Nursing Rove and Miers on Executive's teet
- Truths: Crosby, Stills and Nash, Hate America Firsters, Stephen and the Colberts, children, parents, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Harriet Miers
Why did our glorious Stephen lower himself to singing Teach Your Children with hate America firsters Crosby, Stills & Nash?
July 30, 2008
Should Stephen grow a mustache?
July 29, 2008
- Points: Ted Stevens Indicted for Corruption, IRS & FBI Probe Stevens for Corruption
- Truths: Ted Stevens, oil, gas, The Internets, tubes, Alaska, VECO
Have the Internets corrupted Ted Stevens tubes?
July 28, 2008
- Points: Media Treats McCain Better than Obama, Novak Hits Homeless Bumb and Runs
- Truths: The Liberal Media, John McCain, Robert Novak
Why does The Liberal Media hate McCain?