March 31, 2008
- Points: 100 Years, McCain Clamps
- Truths: John McCain, Abu Ghraib, Blackwater, no-bid contract, Barack Hussein Obama, Abu Ghraib
What can liberals learn from Chicago Cubs' fans?
March 30, 2008
- Points: Theft Costs Charities Billions
- Truths: Liberals, billion, faith based, charity, The Greatest Vice President - EVER!
What are the learnings from billions of theft from nonprofit organizations?
March 26, 2008
- Points: Speaker of the House Pelosi Hates Superdelegates
- Truths: Nancy Pelosi, Hillary, Barack Hussein Obama, superdelegates, Democrats, Ronald Reagan
Why does Nancy Pelosi hate superdelegates?
March 25, 2008
- Points: McCain Lobbyists, Republican Regrets
- Truths: John McCain, lobbyists, Republican, Christian, Hero
Liberals want us to vote for an angry black man for President. Heroes want a:
March 24, 2008
- Points: Victory in Impeach Bush Case, Rush Limbaugh Votes Clinton, Pelosi's tube
- Truths: The Greatest President EVER!, impeachment, voting, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Hate America Firster
Some America hater was found not guilty for holding an impeach Bush sign. This means we can:
March 23, 2008
- Points: Conversion Miracle, Pope Dry in Water, Easter in Iraq
- Truths: The Pope, Poprah, Easter, Jesus
What is the best way to celebrate Easter?
March 22, 2008
- Points: Condi Says it's a Few Bad Apples, Rush Limbaugh's Voter Fraud
- Truths: The Greatest Secretary of State, Abu Ghraib, Lynndie England, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Novak, Barack Hussein Obama
The liberal media claimed Condi apologized to Obama. What Did Condi actually tell Obama?
March 21, 2008
- Points: InfraGard report, Obama Porn
- Truths: InfraGard, FBI, Homeland Security, guns, Privatize
- Agents: WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
What's the best way for the FBI to protect America?
March 20, 2008
- Points: South Park Colorado Reports, Ladybugs, Libby Disbarred
- Truths: Britney Spears, Attorney General, Michael Mukasey, Scooter Libby, The Supreme Court, South Park, Executive Branch, O.J. Simpson
Who should handle the case of Britney allegedly murdering a ladybug while peeing in the woods in Colorado?
March 19, 2008
- Points: Inspired by Analyst in Chief WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
- Truths: Dr. Colbert, Adam's Apple, Ann Coulter, America, Florida, man
Dr. Colbert said America is a man based on Florida America also had an Adam's Apple. But which state is America's Adam's Apple?
March 18, 2008
- Points: War "Vigils", The Best War Ever, The Iraq Victory, Ads for Troops
- Truths: The Greatest War Ever, Iraq, Afghanistan, The Greatest President - EVER!, John McCain
The Liberals are conspirarating again! They're planning rallies to protest the 5th glorious year of the greatest war ever. Should General George:
March 17, 2008
- Points: Iraq fax-in
- Truths: Liberals, Iraq, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Cheney, thatchers, The Greatest President - EVER!
Liberals are plotting an Iraq fax-in. What should we fax Nancy Pelosi?
March 16, 2008
- Points: Messiah Moon, Craig Goes Nuclear
- Truths: Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Larry Craig, St. Patricks Day, Jenna Bush, Ralph Nader, conservative
It's St. Patricks Day on Monday, which will give sodomites another reason to dress up and drink. How should a true conservative celebrate?
March 15, 2008
- Points: Canada Snow Records
- Truths: Canada, Canadian, French, road rage, climate change, The Convenientest Truth, Al Gore
Record snow in Canada proves that:
March 14, 2008
The Creationer: WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
Wikiality.com is taking a "Lifestyle Survey™" based on current news: what is the most you've spent on a hooker?
March 13, 2008
- Points: Pentagon Finds Interrogation Abuse Tapes
- Truths: torture, enhanced interrogation, Eliot Spitzer, the Youtube, Pentagon
The Pentagon said it found "abuse" tapes, but they really were:
March 12, 2008
- Points: Gas Prices at All Time High
- Truths: gas, oil, Exxon, The Greatest President EVER!, tax incentive
The highest gas prices ever prove that:
March 11, 2008
- Points: Michael Mukasey's Bid for Greatest Attorney General, Congress Sues
- Truths: Michael Mukasey, Robert Wexler, Harriet Miers, Joshua Bolten, Greatest Attorney General, John Conyers
With less than a year to surpass the great Alberto Gonzales, what more does Mukasey need to do to contend for the title of Greatest Attorney General?
March 10, 2008
- Points: Good Democrats Spy, Bad Democrats Hate Immunity, Real-time Cell Tracking, Unfettered FBI Access
- Truths: spy, wiretapping, privacy, Homeland Security, Dems, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, Eliot Spitzer, Bill Clinton
What's the real reason liberal Dems don't want to give telephone companies immunity for spying?
March 9, 2008
- Points: McCain-Clinton Empires Strike Back, Experience Accepting Money, Obama-Osama Connection Revealed!
- Truths: The Liberal Media, Barack Hussein Obama, Obamamamamia!, Who's Riding My Coattails Now?
The liberal media have now suddenly decided to "get tough" with Barack Hussein Obama by finally writing stuff critical of him. Why are they doing this now?
March 6, 2008
- Points: Biggest job drop in 5 years, Send a message to the Speaker of the House
- Truths: THE Greatest President - EVER!, impeachment, Americans, free market, competition, trickle down, Nancy Pelosi
What's the greatest part of having more Americans to trickle down upon?
March 5, 2008
- Points: Bush Hugs McCain, McCain Hugs Bush, Post Hug Relations
- Truths: THE Greatest President - EVER!, The Greatest Vice President - EVER!, Karl Rove, bear hug, Jon Stewart, John McCain
What does the support and hugs from President Bush mean for McCain's presidential run?