June 30, 2008
- Points: Stephen Colbert's Facebook Friend, Rupert Murdoch's space Presents Stephen Colbert
- Truths: Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Sweetness, Laura Krafft, writers, heroes
Who will you miss most on The Colbert Report's 2 week vacation to free DC of liberal scum on the 4th of July?
June 29, 2008
- Points: President Refuses to Open EPA email
- Truths: environment, Global Warming, The Greatest President Ever, EPA
Why does the EPA hate America?
June 26, 2008
- Points: Supreme Court Declares Gun Ban Illegal
- Truths: guns, The Supreme Court, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, Hillary, Barack Hussein Obama
What is the greatest gift the Supreme Court has given us by keeping guns legal in Washington DC?
June 25, 2008
- Points: Home Sales Near Historic Lows, Liberal Buzz Words, War Contracting Stock Losses
- Truths: economy, economics, The Liberal Media, oil, gas, Hummer, No-bid Contract, Privatize, gated community
How can we tell the Liberal Media has lied to us about the economy?
June 24, 2008
- Points: Record Dry Conditions, Lightning Records
- Truths: global cooling, global warming, California, Hollywood, sodomites, homosexuals, marriage
What has caused record setting dry weather and unprecedented lightning strikes in California?
June 23, 2008
- Points: More Terrorist Attacks Would Help, Terrorists are Big Advantage
- Truths: John W. McCain, The Greatest President EVER!, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, Executive Privilege, President, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama, terrorists, Muslim
What would help McCain & Republicans most in the 2008 election?
June 21, 2008
What lies did Scott McClellan tell about Karl Rove and the Bush-Cheney White House under oath before Congress yesterday?
June 20, 2008
- Points: McClellan Testifying About Bush
- Truths: Scott McClellan, The Greatest President EVER!, liberals, truthinesss, impeachment
What was the biggest lie Scott McClellan told testifying before Congress today?
June 18, 2008
- Points: Bush Begs Congress for Offshore Oil Spills, Record Flooding Continues, includes Mississippi
- Truths: Halliburton, oil, gas, Dick Cheney, Greatest President Ever, global warming
What's the greatest part of supporting Bush's plan to end the ban on offshore oil drilling?
June 15, 2008 - Papa's Day
- Points: Wikipedia's failure to record Stephen as a National Treasure, Colbert Painting National Treasure, Olbermann Beats O'Reilly Factor
- Truths: Papa Bear, Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor, papa, dad, father, Americone Dream
What should Stephen get Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly for Father's Day?
June 11, 2008
- Points: $85 Million for Katrina Victims Given Away, McCain Falls Asleep Discussing Troop Withdrawal
- Truths: Barack Hussein Obama, Reverend Wright, Jimmy Carter, John W. McCain, Hurricane Katrina
What is Obama's biggest strength?
June 10, 2008
- Points: Secret Negro President
- Truths: Flag, Confederate, South, Homeland Security, negro, The McLaughlin Group
If you can't beat them:
June 4, 2008
- Points: McClellan Book Interview, McClellan's 2007 Daily Show Interview
- Truths: John Stewart, The Daily Show, FOX News, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Scott McClellan, The Greatest President EVER!
Why can't liberals understand that just because "Culture of Deception" is in a book title, it doesn't mean lies?
June 3, 2008
- Points: Obama Accepts Victory, Clinton Stays the Course, Superdelegates Embrace Obama
- Truths: Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Greatest Nation, Scott McClellan, Democrats, superdelegates
Who actually won the Democratic nomination for President of the Greatest Nation tonight?
June 2, 2008
Will Democrats complain about one-day promotional sales of half-price gasoline?