Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
July 27, 2008
- Points: McCain's Gas Tank Full of Nonsense, Justice Department Used Illegal Hiring
- Truths: John McCain, FackCheck.org, factiness, truthiness, gas, Monica Goodling, Toby Keith
Why can't FactCheck.org count the truthinesses in McCain's ads?
July 23, 2008
Why is it important that we don't sell drugs at the same cheap prices as the high troop-deserters up in Canada?
July 22, 2008
- Points: Birth Control Health Insurance
- Truths: Viagra, Birth Control, condoms, John McCain, Stephen Colbert's Formula 400 Series, health insurance
Why is viagra an essential part of every American's health plan?
July 21, 2008
- Points: McCain Puts Gay Alabama Campaign Chairman in the Closet
- Truths: Troy King, John McCain, homosexuals, sodomites, marriage, Tony Snow
What caused the anti-homo Attorney General of Alabama to give into a sodomite?
July 20, 2008
- Points: Osama bin Laden's driver gets trial
- Truths: Osama bin Laden, terrorists, Guantanamo Bay, Greatest Vice President, The Donald, Muslims
What will be the key proof of guilt for Osama bin Laden's driver?
July 17, 2008
How long should we mourn the passing of Tony Snow?
July 12, 2008
- Points: McCain Misses Tony Snow's Insights, Assassination Conspiracy Theory
- Truths: Tony Snow, White House Press Secretary, Scott McClellan, The Greatest President EVER!, Dick Cheney, colon, Health Care, irony
Why did our Lord Jesus take Tony Snow from us?
July 9, 2008
- Points Cheney Censors Climate & Disease Reports
- Truths: The Greatest Vice President EVER!, The Senate, EPA, CDC, House Judiciary Committee
Which wasteful, liberal, government bureaucracy needs Dick Cheney's help writing their reports the most?
July 8, 2008
- Points: Tell House Judiciary Committee to hold Rove in Contempt, Tell Pelosi to Support Contempt for Rove, Stay The Course
- Truths: Karl Rove, Nancy Pelosi, House Judiciary Committee, John Conyers, Congress
What's the best way to get the liberals in the House to leave Karl Rove alone?
July 7, 2008
- Points: Hold the Wiretap Bill, Tell Pelosi NO! on FISA
- Truths: wiretapping, freem, The Greatest President EVER!, spy, Nancy Pelosi, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, FISA, rights
What's the best way to guarantee President Bush's executive privilege to "spy" on anyone who's a terrorist or supporter?
July 6, 2008
- Points: Romney Proliferates McCain, Bush Protested at Speech, Condoleezza Proud to Invade Iraq, Pretend Patriots
- Heroes: User:Thisniss
- Truths: Robert Wexler, patriotism, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, Colbert Bump, Condi, Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, The Greatest President EVER!
It has been a great weekend for America. Which candidate for Vice President has shown they love America the most?
July 4, 2008
- Points: California Fires Rage on, Bush's Dog Barney ate EPA emails, Hancock interview
- Truths: America, USA, Barack Hussein Obama, fireworks, California, sodomites, Hummers
How will you celebrate the Liberation of Jesus Country?
July 3, 2008
- Points: Bush Protects Osama, Fire Breathing Liberals
- Truths: Dems, Barack Hussein Obama, Robert Wexler, Independence Day, Jesus, fireworks, books
How did you spend the Independence of Jesus eve?
July 1, 2008
- Points: Infrastructure Cracks in America, McCain's Bridge to Flip Flop, Medical Helicopters Crash in Arizona, Crazy Engineers
- Truths: infrastructure, pork, pork barrel spending, Congress, Democrats, John W. McCain
Some liberal rag called "The Economist" suggested we'd have been better off spending the liberation money on infrastructure. What would have really happened?