January 30, 2008
- Points: Blackwater Secret Trials, Democrats Interrogate Mukasey, Ball Experiments
- Truths: Blackwater, Attorney General Mukasey, interrogation, trial, activists
Should Blackwater protesters be imprisoned or sent to serve in Iraq as volunteer janitors for Halliburton and the troops?
January 29, 2008
- Points: The President's State of the Union, Charges to keep
- Truths: The Greatest President Ever!, Charge to Keep, Katherine Harris, Michele Bachmann
Was this the greatest State of the Union address?
January 28, 2008
- Points: Halliburton's Rising Profits, $70 Billion more, Foreign Imports
- Truths: Halliburton, The Greatest Vice President, Pentagon, billion
Who will the profit-hating liberals blame when they discover Halliburton's rising profits?
January 27, 2008
- Points: Bearophilia Top 10, Bear Headline News
- Truths: bears, bear baiting, Sexiest Wiki User Alive, Wikipedia, Wikinazis
A bear, a squirrel, and a turtle appeared in the Wikipedia's top 10 photos of 2007. No photos of Stephen were even voted on. How can Wikipedia redeem itself after rewarding bearophiles?
January 26, 2008
What was the best song of 2007?
January 24-25, 2008
There were no polls on these dates. If you remember otherwise, you can request backup evidence from the White House Computer Archives.
January 23, 2008
- Points: Recycled tapes, White House email
- Truths: email, tubes, Internets, no-bid contract, Stephen and Melinda Gates Foundation
Who received the no-bid contract to maintain the White House email archives?
January 22, 2008
- Points: Torture list, White House Email
- Truths: Canada, "torture", writers, God's Country, Michael B. Mukasey
Who will Canada blame for putting God's Country on the list of countries that torture?
January 21, 2008
- Points: Bill Moyers' King impersonation
- Truths: Martin Luther King, Africa, niggers, homosexuals, macacas, America's Party
What does MLK day mean to you?
January 20, 2008
Who is actually disconetent in Iraq?
January 19, 2008
- Briefing: Christmas, America's Party, abstinence only, 2007 Truthiness Awards
- Agents: WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
When should Wikiality.com take down the Christmas lights?
January 18, 2008
- Points: Surgetopia, Diplomat Retirement, Terrorist Supporters, Securing Iraq, Iraqi Polls
- Briefing: The Greatest President (Ever!), Iraq, troops, Surge
What does the arrival of Surgetopia allow The Greatest President to do?
January 17, 2008
Have changes been made to make sure Walter Reed hospital is properly caring for injured troops?
January 16, 2008
What does the GAO know about questionable financial data in Iraq benchmarks?
January 15, 2008
Is $40 million a fair payoff for the inventor of sub-prime mortgages?
January 14, 2008
Why are Afghans shot by Marines being paid?
January 13, 2008
Why doesn't the BBC believe in Afghani Americanization?
January 11, 2008
The first glorious week of Stephen's return without any writers to annoy us with words is officially over. Besides nailing Stewart every day, what was the best part of the show?
January 10, 2008
Halliburton has successfully defended itself against some young skank's rape claims who doesn't even have a stained dress thanks to:
January 9, 2008
Why did Iran provoke The Greatest President's Navy?
January 8, 2008
- E-mail destruction, The Greatest President, Greatest Vice President, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, Joe Wilson's War, Alberto Gonzales
Somebody in the judicial branch is trying to order the executive branch to expose their email. What's next?
January 7, 2008
Have you voted in the Truthiness Awards yet?
January 6, 2008
- Pakistan Push, Called that, frenemy, I Called It, Stephen Colbert, assisted by Dubai extended lemo drivers WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer and Grazon
We here at the Daily Poll are, like Stephen and Jesus, modest folk. But sometimes, like Stephen, we have to mention that we CALLED IT! How?
January 5, 2008
- Destruction Planning, The Shadow of the Torturer, CIA, enhanced interrogation, The Greatest President, Executive Privilege, Valerie Plame, gutly
Why are people so upset over the CIA planning for and carrying out the proper destruction of intelligence?
January 4, 2008
How did Obama bin Barack win the Democrats' Iowa Caucus last night?
January 3, 2008
- Oil Capitalism, Virgin oil, Jimmy Carter, Reaganomics, Canada, oil, gas, as researched by the recess appointed DOE Director of Gas Relations WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
Now that oil has reached $100 per barrel, how will you celebrate?
January 2, 2008
While real Americans relax and enjoy holiday celebrations, Democrats:
January 1, 2008 - No Bears Day
While sodomites and Democrats make new years resolutions, heroes focus on the important things: