Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 24, 2008
- Points: Exxon Oil Spill Still Leaking
- Truths: Exxon, environment, oil, gas, ocean, endangered species
How should Americans celebrate the 14 year anniversary of the Exxon Valdez oil spill?
February 21, 2008
- Points: DNA Study Supports African Origin
- Truths: Africa, evolution, scientists, man, woman, Adam, Eve, The Bible, Condi, God
Why do university scientists lie about man's origin being in Africa?
February 20, 2008
- Points: Oil Prices Cause More Wood Burning
- Truths: oil, American, America, trees, global warming, trickle down, Republican
What's the most American thing about Americans' shift from oil and gas to wood heating?
February 19, 2008
- Points: Bush Aids Contempt, FDA Dazed & Confused, Chinese Drug Poisoning
- Truths: Democrats, delegates, executive privilege, China, Reaganomics, health care, FDA
Why are Democrats in contempt of America?
February 18, 2008
- Points: Bear Intelligence, Protect Phone, Inc., FBI Mail Upgrade
- Truths: bears, wiretapping, CIA, FBI, FISA, America, Valerie Plame, Joseph Wilson, Scooter Libby
What's the best way to deal with the bear combatants?
February 17, 2008
- Points: Expired Spying, Cut and Run Students
- Truths: spy, Homeland Security, terrorists, Congress, college, Oral Roberts University, prayer
Who should be held responsible for last week's outbreak in college terrorist attacks?
February 14, 2008
- Points: Larry Craig's Ethics
- Truths: Larry Craig, THE Greatest Vice President EVER!, colon, THE Greatest President EVER!, heart, doctors
How should wikiality celebrate Valentines Day?
February 13, 2008
- Points: Tuberculosis Threatens Web Support
- Truths: smoking, cigarettes, Henry Hager, Narlboro, macaca, Internets, tubes
What shall be done to disinfect the tubes of smoke?
February 12, 2008
- Points: Nancy Pelosi's tube, Conyers Attacked by America Haters
- Truths: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, The Greatest Vice President EVER!, Hate America Firsters, Truthiness Alert Color Code, Color Codes for Terror and Alarm
House Judiciary Chairman Conyers was flooded with pro-impeachment stuff from the tubes today. Is it time for:
February 11, 2008
- Points: Does Conyers Consider Impeachment Lynching?, Pelosi Begs for Comments, Mukasey Approves Silence
- Truths: THE Greatest Vice President EVER!, The Colbert Bump, John Conyers, Attorney General Mukasey, Democrats, waterboarding, Robert Wexler
Why would Conyers consider impeachment hearings for Vice President Cheney?
February 10, 2008
Should polls be closed on God's day of rest?
February 9, 2008
- Points: Obama Mo, Vote count nerds, Obama pwns Clinton
- Truths: America's Party, Barack Hussein Obama, voting, Dems, Real Americans, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea, Ann Coulter
People in red states is vote'n more in Dem caucuses than Republican caucusi. What has happened to America's Party?
February 8, 2008
- Points: Support the Troops
- Truths: troops, health care, health insurance, bootstraps, Blackwater, Halliburton
The liberals is complaining about troops health care. What learnings do they need?
February 7, 2008
- Points: $170 Billion, Taliban Surge
- Truths: The Taliban, billion, surge, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity & Colmes
How much more should we give President Bush-Cheney for the mini-surge in Afghanistan for the resurgent Taliban?
February 6, 2008
- Points: God Sends Tornadoes at Voters, Mississippi Cowers, Book Readers Punished
- Truths: The Greatest President EVER!, God, voting, global warming, Al Gore
What will President Bush do about the tornadoes?
February 5, 2008
- Points: Do Not Vote, Voter Holding Cells
- Truths: Super Tuesday, voting, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Ron Paul, Colbert Bump, Stephen Colbert
What's the best thing to do on Super Tuesday?
February 4, 2008
- Points: Find your Caucus, Democratic Unity, Cocky Hawaiians
- Truths: Super Tuesday, voting, The Liberal Media, Super Bowl, Real Americans, Rupert Murdoch, FOX Sports
What is "Super Tuesday"?