Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
December 29, 2007
Why is Russia selling "anti-aircraft" missiles to Iran?
December 28, 2007
Pakistan jihado-terrorists have assassinated a peaceful woman who wanted freedom for her country. When does Operation Pakistani Peace begin?
December 27, 2007
Why can't we just move on to Giuliani-Romney making Clinton-Obama blink like a Pelosi and taking over in the greatest footsteps of a President ever?
December 26, 2007
If writers are on strike, who's writing liberal rants like Keith Olbermann's?
December 25, 2007 - Merry Yule
- Christmas, Xmas, happy holidays, Yule, Exxon, Fred Thompson, Hillary Clinton, writers, executive order, surge, The Greatest Vice President
What would be the greatest Christmas gift ever?
December 24, 2007 - Yule Eve
Tis the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature is stirring, not even a:
December 23, 2007
- Americans for Blackwater, Blackwater, California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dead To Me, as researched by Blackwater VP-Training WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
Some California town near San Diego recently rejected Blackwater's proposed new west coast training facility. Why hasn't the town been liberated yet?
December 22, 2007
- Evidence destruction points, New York Times, The Greatest President, Baby Jesus, Alberto Gonzales, as researched by White House Evidence Archiver WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
Instead of enjoying the love of the Christ Child's birthday season, last week the New York Times decided to apply its filter to muck by:
December 21, 2007
- Troops calling home, Eavesdropping points, troops, The Greatest President, MoveOn.org, Voice of America
What does requiring the troops to pay for phone calls home, even on Christmas, accomplish?
December 19, 2007
Why would the Democrats stop President Bush from giving American phone companies warrant-less wiretapping immunity?
December 18, 2007
- John Edwards, Ann Coulter, Monica Lewinsky, Hillary Clinton, Internets creative direction provided by Head Scab Writer WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
Rumours abound in the Internets that bouffant John Edwards had an affair with a lady. What shall this mean?
December 17, 2007
Why would someone who appeared on the Colbert Report, got to shake Stephen Colbert's hand, and received the Colbert Bump want to pursue impeachment hearings for Vice President Cheney?
December 16, 2007
- Voting machine points, Gonzales' replacement, Iraq reconstruction research provided by Senior Liberal Media Analyst WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
What was the liberal media trying to hide when they did their weekly news flush last Friday night?
December 15, 2007
- Extreme Waterboarding, Bush's honesty, torture, John Ashcroft, research provided by Senior Truthiness Correspondent WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
What extreme fitness activities have you been enjoying this weekend?
December 13, 2007
Why doesn't the liberal media understand greatness of President Bush's 7th veto?
December 12, 2007
Why is the liberal media in the UK having a fit simply because a quality corporate citizen like BAE Systems is contributing money to merge 3 mere schools into a single, efficient academy?
December 11, 2007
What are the most important learnings to take away from the Halliburton rape case before we forget it:
December 10, 2007
- Rape points, Halliburton, KBR, State Department as researched by Senior Analyst WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer
ABC News has reported that an American woman was raped in Iraq. By employees of Halliburton. Many employees of Halliburton. Then held prisoner and threatened until she:
December 9, 2007
Ahhhh, Sunday football. What's the best thing to do while watching:
December 8, 2007
Franken claims his campaign for Senate in Minnesota is serious. What's his real liberal motivation:
December 7, 2007
The increase in unwed teen moms clearly indicates:
December 6, 2007
The Nebraska mall shooting is an obvious plot by:
December 5, 2007
What is the truth about Iran's threat to freedom:
December 3, 2007
Where has the daily poll been for the last week?