April 30, 2008
- Points: Unusually High Tornado Activity, Postage Rates Rise Again
- Truths: Henry Hyde, Virginia, Kansas, Narlboro, Global Warming
Why do tornadoes hate Virginia?
April 29, 2008
- Points: Housing Vacancies at Record High, Rare Early Wildfires, Early Wildfires in Idaho
- Truths: THE Greatest President EVER!, banks, housing, mortgages, John McCain, Halliburton, Blackwater, God
How should the housing vacancy "crisis" be handled?
April 28, 2008
- Points: Oil Hits Record Highs
- Truths: John McCain, The Greatest President EVER, Dick Cheney, tax & spend, oil, gas, Exxon
Who should we give thanks to for record oil prices?
April 24, 2008
- Points: Rush Says Riot in Denver, Rush Limbaugh's History of Change
- Truths: Rush Limbaugh, Rush is Right, Colorado, Intelligent Design, Al Sharpton, blacks, Democrats
Is Denver the best city to riot in?
April 22, 2008
- Points: Oldest Trees, Cheap Gas, women, and booze
- Truths: Earth Day, environment, Mexico, Doritos, Exxon, Al Gore
What's the most important thing we did on Earth Day?
April 21, 2008
- Points: Philadelphia Anticipates, Philadelphia Interview, Pennsylvania Voting Resources
- Truths: Our Glorious Stephen, right, left, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, The Liberty Bell, freem
Will Philadeliphia and the rest of the bitter losers of Pennsylvania, after having a week alone with Our Glorious Stephen, do the right thing on Tuesday and and eat Spicy Sweet Doritos instead of voting in the primary?
April 18, 2008
- Points: Michelle Obama Interview, Women Stalkers
- Truths: Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert, balls, black, Jews
Why didn't Stephen Colbert nail Michelle Obama harder?
April 17, 2008
- Points: President Bush Knew of Torture Talks, Torture News Strike
- Truths: The Greatest President Ever!, Real Americans, Democrats, enhanced interrogation techniques, torture, war crime, elitists, strikes
Why are Democrats claiming THE Greatest President EVER has committed war crimes?
April 16, 2008
- Points: Hillary Likes Obama for President, Springsteen Endorses Obama for President
- Truths: Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama bin Laden, John Legend, The National Anthem, MC Rove, re-Al Frankenization, Santa Clausification, Super Delegates
Why did Hillary Clinton admit tonight that Obama bin Barack can be President?
April 15, 2008
- Points: Portland Tax Protest of War
- Truths: California's Canada, taxes, IRS, The Troops, FOX News, liberals
Besides knowing over 40% of your taxes are going to support the troops, what's your favorite part of the last tax filing day?
April 14, 2008
- Points: Media War Coverage Drops, Tobacco Brainstorming News
- Truths: Iraq War, Afghanistan, The Troops, The Liberal Media, Rupert Murdoch
Why is the liberal media reporting so much on Iraq?
April 13, 2008
- Points: Alberto Gonzales Jobs, Will Lie for Food, Attorney General's False Claims
- Truths: Alberto Gonzales, liberals, bears, Ron Paul, lawyers, Michael Mukasey
Why can't Alberto Gonzales find work?
April 9, 2008
- Points: Growing Organs, Wikipedia Grows a Penis
- Truths: balls, Democrats, Liberals, testosterone, penis, Stephen Colbert, Mrs. Colbert, science
According to recent South Park research, penises can be grown on mice. Does this mean Democrats will grow balls?
April 8, 2008
- Points: Best Bush Cartoons, Colbert Wins Peabody, Clinton Campaign Strategist Resigns
- Truths: The Greatest President Ever, John Yoo, Peabody, Mark Penn
What is a suitable punishment for someone who mocks President Bush?
April 7, 2008
- Points: Bush Protest, Iraq Combat Vehicles, Bush War Criminals, Blackwater Investments
- Truths: The Greatest President Ever, Donald Rumsfeld, David Addington, John Yoo, Blackwater, war crimes
What's the most securifying thing President Bush has done for the America?
April 6, 2008
- Points: Catholic School Girls Arrested for Bush Protest
- Truths: The Greatest President Ever, war crimes, impeachment, torture, John Yoo
How should the Catholics who protested President Bush in a church during Easter be interrogated?
April 5, 2008
- Points: Michael Moore Celebrates Heston's Death, Bowling for Columbine
- Truths: Charlton Heston, Michael Moore, guns, firearms
What will you remember most about Charlton Heston?
April 4, 2008
- Points: President Bush Consults Dilbert
- Truths: Dilbert, The Greatest President - EVER!, banks, Bear Stearns, mortgages, Paul Krugman
What's the best part of President Bush's financial reform proposal?
April 3, 2008
- Points: Trillions Wasted on Worthless Weapons
- Truths: The Greatest President - EVER!, The Greatest Vice President - EVER!, terrorist, tax and spend, Freedom of the Press, 9/11, trillion
Why is the liberal media attacking President Bush-Cheney's anti-terrorist spending?
April 2, 2008
- Points: President Bush Knew of and Approved Torture
- Truths: torture, The Greatest President - EVER!, balls, John Yoo, Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky
What can even the liberals learn from the legal expertise of John Yoo and President Bush?
April 1, 2008
Today is April Fools day. What does that mean?