Cynthia Davis is no longer a Missouri State Representative, so she is currently spending more time motivating her family to fend off starvation.
How Welfare and Food Stamps are hurting McDonaldsEdit
|I was a stranger, and you welcomed me. I was naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me. I was hungry and you said ‘Get a job’.|
|~ The Holy Bible, Matthew: 25:35|
According to Missouri lawmaker, Cynthia Davis, children should not receive welfare or food stamps. Instead, she believes hunger can help motivate the children to earn their own food and thus help stimulate the free market economy.
As a Real Christian she is just only practicing what's in the Bible which is
compassion teaching children about bootstraps and self-reliance. Is time for children to learn they cant always depend on their government, let alone their parents! Welcome to the real world kids! Now get a job!!
Cynthia Davis ContactEdit
For those who want to contact Cynthia Davis to congratulate her in her efforts to fight off the Welfare Princesses, here is her info:
Representative: Cynthia Davis, 19th District
Majority Floor Whip
- Missouri State Capitol Room 113
- 201 W. Capitol Ave.
- Jefferson City, MO 65101
- Phone: 573-751-9768
- Website: http://www.cynthiadavis.net/
- E-Mail email@example.com
Remember folks, if you see Cynthia Davis on the streets, let us help her to attain the highest levels of office by taking away her food, now that's motivation!
- Cynthia Davis' Twitter
- Cynthia Davis is the proud owner of "Back to Basics Christian Bookstore"
- Cynthia Davis: "Let them eat McNuggets!"
- Colbert's words of wisdom to Cynthia
- Half of US children to get bootstraps and summer jobs to fed themselves. The Free Market works!
- Tricycle Welfare Queens demand free food!
- America's children continues to lack motivation
- Starving Children destroys Civilization. Worst than a pack of Animals
- Government to hunt down starving people to teach them bootstraps
- Bauer to fight Tricycle Welfare Queens
- McDonalds to take over School lunches
- Republican supports taxing Food to teach children the value of bootstraps
- GOP defeats "Feed the children Free Food to turn them into a generation of Lazy People" bill
- GOP to push new ideas to help children to get jubs so they can eat