12,424pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.


This Article Doesn't Contain Enough Truthiness
This article needs to be more elaborate and truthy.

Please edit out any facts.

Cracker Edit

A cracker is a square crunchy-dry toasted food, similar to bread but not quite. It is usually eaten in accompaniment with cheese or soup.

In 2008, John W. McCain won 63% of the cracker vote. (The remaining 37% of crackers were too flaky make it to their polling places intact.)

is a part of's dictionary, "Watch What You Say". For the full dictionary, click here.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki