Fun Facts About The Fightin' 3rd!Edit
- End point of Lewis & Clark's historic western journey.
- Home of Mt. Hood, the highest peak in Oregon
- Timberline Lodge doubled for the Overlook Hotel in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining
- Cities include Bridal Veil, Government Camp, Zig Zag and Boring
- Boring, Oregon leads the nation in per capita consumption of khaki pants and manila envelopes
- Portland, the Rose City, is also known as the home of the microbrew revolution and has an excellent climate for growing both roses and other plants.