Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Colbertism is a belief that all things may be solved through the teachings of Dr. Stephen T. Colbert. Colbertists believe that Dr. Stephen Colbert's book I Am America (And So Can You!) is the only book you should own and should practice everything contained within the pages.
The 10 TruthinessesEdit
1. You shall have no other hosts before me.
2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image that looks cooler than me.
3. You shall not take the name of the Stephen, your Host in vein.
4. Remember the first episode, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your Stephen and Stephen.
6. You shall not murder me.
7. You shall not commit adultery if it involves my wife.
8. You shall not steal from me.
9. You shall not bear false witness against me.
10. You shall not covet my house; you shall not covet my wife, nor my male servant, nor my female servant, nor my ox, nor my donkey, nor anything that is mine.
The Good BookEdit
Read the book, no hand outs.