Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
January 5, 2009 EpisodeEdit
- Alan joined Stephen behind The C Desk on his own chair
- Stephen had Alan read off a list of words and phrases which he would be allowed to say:
- Stephen, you're right!
- Brilliant insight, Stephen!
- Aw snap!
- Hamburger, you're good!
- Boom! Goes the dynamite!
- Blagojevich did not seat Plaxico Burress, but Roland Burris
- they then discussed taint
- biggest taint since Longcrotch
- Senate removed Obama to make the Senate all-white
- they even gave him a separate, but equal branch of government
- Franken may be white by Senator standards
- Blagojevich should have his own holiday
- Stephen doesn't think a comedian should be allowed to run for public office