| کریستین امانپور|
|Birth||January 12, 1958|
|Education||probably in a madrassa|
|Occupation||Bad news reporter|
|Super Powers||Killer of troop moral|
|Fun Fact #1||Helped destroy public approval of war on Iraq.|
|Fun Fact #2||Ignorer of good news|
Christiane Chandelier Amanpour is CNN's Chief International Correspondent. She was a guest on The Colbert Report on June 6, 2006. She tried to give Stephen a lesson in pronouncing the country " E-rock"..wherever the hell that is.
She was born in Iran but later moved to Vermont to appear only slightly less jihadish. Her father is an Iranian airline executive, which presumably means that he specializes in the logistics and funding of planes designed for terrorism.
Christiane will do a story essentially anywhere that she can pass off her fake British accent. On-air, she has perfected the art of passing off softball questions at real life terrorists. Off-air, she passes along manila envelops filled with the latest jihad memos and belated Xmas cards to America's enemies.
Countries She Has CoveredEdit
Stories She Has CoveredEdit
- Fundamental concepts of Islamic extremism.
- How terrorists generate funding.
- How they over-take control of a plane.
- How terrorists build a bomb with supplies from a Home Depot.
- How they get bombs passed security.
- How terrorists get a bomb past metal detectors.
- What they read before they strike.
- How to get that guy in the blue jacket and black shoes to stop starring at you.