Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chinese version of America's checkers played with marbles.
- one Chinese checkers board
- a set of marbles in a unique color, one set for each player
- each player takes up a side of the board (since the board is round, as many players that can fit around the board can play)
- each player places his set of marbles on the board in front of him
- an order for turns is decided upon and each player is allowed to move only one of their marbles during their turn