The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the boss of a company. He tells everyone what to do. The CEO can not be bothered by the day to day operations of the company and must focus his energy on playing golf and structuring deals to raise his stock option value. That's why the CEO is the God of the company.
Who Can Become A CEO?Edit
Only men can become CEOs. Being God is a man's job, not a girl's. Girls can be secretaries, but not bosses.
What Education Does A CEO Need?Edit
A CEO is always in charge, so he will decide if he needs an education and how much of one he needs.
Where Do CEOs Work?Edit
CEOs work at the very top of their company's building. Sometimes the CEO works out of his house. Sometimes CEOs take vacations. These vacations can last anywhere from 10-15 years.
How Much Money Do CEOs Make?Edit
The amount of money a CEO makes depends on how much money his company makes, and how much he/she can steal. If the company makes a lot of money, the CEO makes lots of money. Interestingly, if the company loses a lot of money, the CEO still makes lots of money.
Also, if a CEO makes a lot of money, nixo facto the company must
have made a lot of money be very successful!
- Ken Lay
- Dennis Kozlowski
- Dick Cheney
- The Greatest President Ever
- RFK Jr. (how'd he get on this list?)
- Confessions of a
TARPCEO wife: How to run a household budget with less than a $10 million dollars a week
- How can you be a
TARPCEO's Wife too!
- Health Insurance CEO Salaries
- CEO goes bankrupt! Evil Union stole his money!!!
- CEOs have more fun
- CEO rob of his profits!
- CEO wont swear allegiance to new mooslim tyrant
- Politics, the next step for a CEO
- is not easy being a CEO
- CEOs to go hungry this year
- CEOs rewarded for paying less taxes
- How to be a CEO
- Starving CEOs looking to earn more to feed families
- Japan's CEOs are from another planet