Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
June 15, 2009 SHOUT!Edit
- like NPR's Car Talk
- except he knows nothing about cars and he doesn't broadcast in the nude (That's why they're called Click and Clack)
- first up: GM
- there is an Escalade-shaped hole in the ozone layer
- every dollar spent on GM
- Hot Wheels is the only car company that has never taken a government bailout
- Ed W. in Detroit, Michigan
- wonders if Stephen could tell him about cars, first describing one
- cars have wheels
- Phones and cars are different
- a business is a business
- he promises to deliver a car as well as he makes phones ... [CARRIER LOST]
- Joan F. from Dallas, Texas
- wonders about her warrantees
- tow your car to Washington, D.C.
- Rahm Emanuel will give you an oil change
- Fred W. not from Detroit, Michigan
- also wants to know about cars too