Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With stories of a cult dominating the news, Americans are understandably curious about cults and their compounds. News agencies such as CNN, MSNBC and FOX have aerial video, and computer-generated simulations. No one, however, has had an inside view of a cult compound.
Wikiality.com offers this tube as a public service, so that cult builders can share their special knowledge with Americans unfamiliar with this lifestyle.
Information To IncludeEdit
When building your compound, please provide the following information:
- what is the name of your compound
- what is the name of the cult running the compound? If your own cult, please specify the following:
- are you the messiah of this cult?
- do you practice polygamy?
- is this a doomsday cult?
- is the cult isolated from the outside world?
- which American state would you build in and why
- what modern technology is allowed?
- what is the dress code?
My Cult Compound #1Edit
- No girls are allowed (except for mom but only so she can bring sandwiches to my tree house uh I mean Cult Compound).
My Cult Compound #2Edit
The name of the compound is "Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport Bathroom Ranch" located in Minnesota. The cult is not a doomsday cult, nor does it practice polygamy, or have any contact with women whatsoever.
The public is welcome to my compound, which consists of hundreds of individual stall-like rooms.
We are mostly informal, come as you are, and the only modern amenity we have is indoor plumbing.....and tap dancing lessons.