Budapest is the capital of Hungaria. This city has changed little from the tent village that it was when created by Attila the Hun after he got lost on his way home from China. Budapest was slated to be the home of the Stephen Colbert Bridge, but then that asshole Miklós Zrínyi went and screwed everything up. Way to go, Zrínyi.
- "Budapest" is actually made up of three cities: Buda, Obuda (Old Buda), and Pest. But the people who live in "Pest" like to downplay that, because they don't want to be called "Pesties." Who would?
- Buda-Pest should not be confused with the Buddha Pest Richard Gere.
- It is a common misconception that there are helicopters in Budapest. There are no helicopters in Budapest.
- Every car in Budapest is equipped with a highly sensitive car alarm, to fool you into thinking that it might be worth stealing. Don't be fooled. Every car in Budapest is a Fiat.
- Budapest is not as good as Prague, but way better than Vienna.
- The prostitutes are generally disease-free.
- Drugs may be difficult to find, but cheap.
- Budapestians are largely Catholic, but not uptight about it.
- Kellie Pickler thinks Budapest is the capital of France.