Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brent is the director of the National Museum of American History.
October 16, 2008 NailingEdit
- Treasures of American History
- permanent value to the Nation
- Abraham Lincoln's hat
- where was the
- Seinfeld Puffy Shirt
- Washington's uniform
- Declaration of Independence
- very large
- not in a National Treasure
- Kermit the frog puppet
- on TV, just like Stephen
- has very happy news for The Heroes
- National Museum of American History will formally accept the portrait
- they are renovating
- two years
- grand re-opening
- November 21, 2008
- thinking of the best place to put it
- Stephen signed some mysterious paperwork with a pen from Jefferson's desk
- Stephen will stay young and the portrait will be old
- Stephen got America something, and he says "you're welcome"
- Stephen also added an authentic foot-sized interactive third dimension to the portrait