Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City Motto:||Where the hell did everybody go?|
|Nickname:||Future Home of The Stephen Colbert Museum and Gift Shop|
|Theme Song:||add stuff here-4|
|Population:||less than 3,000 (2009)|
|Standard MPH:||add stuff here-6|
|Principal industries:||sandwiches and truthiness and lessons for America(for now)|
|Fun Fact # 1:||The Wikiality.com Home Office is located here.|
|Fun Fact # 2:||add stuff here-9|
Wikiality.com agents scrambled to take action.
Millions of Wikiality.com editors adopted honorary Braddock, Pennsylvania IP addresses and began crafting ways the internets can help Braddock.
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In BraddockEdit
To whom it may concern:
I was born in braddock in 1940. We lived there when Braddock was a thriving and growing community. We were forced to move because of corrupted politics. The local officials sold out to federal corruption by forcing the tax paying citizens to move and created what i call mordern slums. The same example can be presented when mayor Lawernce sold out to not only federal corruption, but also General Motors to replace the modern street car with modern slum taxi-cabs(busses). The Braddock political gods are still alive today and can be seen lining up main street waiting for their next quarter.(parking meters) When people start voting with their feet, Braddock will die, while Monroeville will continue to grow.....
- future home of Stephen T. Colbert Museum
- home office of Wikiality.com
- an empty lot just waiting for Subway Sandwiches to get their asses in gear and open a franchise there
Famous People From BraddockEdit
A Typical Day In BraddockEdit
- pray The Baby Jesus brings the Stephen T. Colbert Museum soon
- stand in the vacant lot looking for a Subway Sandwich Shop
- get tattoos
- work (or work at finding work)
- watch The Colbert Report every Monday - Thursday at 11:30 p.m. on Comedy Central
- start on the next generation of Braddockeans (if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge)
Strange Laws in BraddockEdit
- accept bailout money from every Republican who doesn't want it (actually in hindsight that doesn't seem that strange after all)