Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ivy-league-educated, East Coast, Liberal Elitist Bob Woodward was once famous for writing the book "All the President's Men" with his partner in crime, Carla Bernstein. When Bernstein left to work on his Bernstein's Bears series, Woodward decided to write books to give aid and/or comfort to the terrorists.
November 12, 2008 NailingEdit
called the best reporter in the world, let's see how he does against the worst
- two legends of journalism sitting across from each other
- he is like the bubonic plague
- New book: The War Within
- secret history of the Bush Administration
- took two years to investigate dysfunction
- infighting in Bush's White House
- American people lost that battle
- everything is fine because
- Stephen physically cannot read Doonesbury
- his eyes don't take to it
- Bush made Washington work in his own way
- he claims Bush did it to himself
- delegate allows for plausible deniability
- they should be given points for being secretive and deceptive
- made a promise not to say anything until it's too late