Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas used the truthyism that "there is a proliferation of rights" in America to guide his proposed Bill of Obligations and Responsibilities.
Dr. Colbert discussed just a few of the Articles of Obligations and some of the Articles of Responsibilities during the April 14, 2009 episodeEpisode #540 of the greatest American news program ever, "The Colbert Report."
Articles Of ObligationsEdit
- if you got time to lean, you've got time to cleanEpisode #540
- employees must wash handsEpisode #540
- if you want to go to the mall, bring little sisterEpisode #540
Articles Of ResponsibilitiesEdit
- bring enough gum for everyoneEpisode #540
- pretend to know about sportsEpisode #540
- never stare at the man in the next urinalEpisode #540
- do not pay taxes
- tea bag all libruls
Other Things Not In America's Constitution, But That Should BeEdit