Bermuda is an island that has the balls to call itself part of North America. Things go to Bermuda and disappear. Amelia Earhart went to Bermuda once, and look what happened to her - she never came back!
- Nobody knows where Bermuda is.
- Unlike Africa, Bermuda is not a myth. Real people, planes, boats, and cartoon characters have gone there and then never came back. The danger is real.
- If the Bermuda Triangle got any bigger, it would become the Bermuda Rectangle. If it ever became the Bermuda Pentacontagon (a fifty-sided shape of doom) then the entire planet Earth would probably disappear, leaving Mars to wonder where the hell that other planet in their neighborhood went.
Things That Have Disappeared in BermudaEdit
- Children rejected by Angelina Jolie
- M.C. Hammer
- Michael Jackson's talent
- Michael Jackson's nose
- Monica Lewinsky
- That Mikey kid from the Life cereal commercial.
- Any possible ballots (if they exist, which they dont) which may have caused a different outcome in the last election.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- Aaron Carter
- The Backstreet Boys
- Alberto Gonzalez
- All of Dick Cheney's hunting friends
- Biggie Smalls
- The talent on the Oakland Raiders