Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Benjamin Barber is a University of Maryland professor, author and an East Coast liberal, intellectual elitist anti-consumerist.
OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTE: "We've got to put an end to Indian tea culture in order to sell Coca-Cola." - Benjamin Barber, March 21, 2007
- Attended the Harvard of the midwest, Grinnell College
- Considers himself a Subway man
- Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole
product placement during interview:
- Where's the Beef? Wendy's slogan
- Cocoa Puffs, they make chocolate milk
- book comes with a Bomb Pop popsicle
- Mountain Dew, to help people in extreme poverty
- Quiznos and Subway sandwich makers and personality tests