Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barbara Walters is a prehistoric fossil that sleeps with bears. She is also a lesbian, but not the hot kind. Apparently Barbara can talk to her dog, and is confused and angered by technology, most notably The Internets.
December 3, 2008 NailingEdit
- new TV special: "The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2008"
- she will be the second most fascinating person in her interview
- she purchased A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift Of All!
- ABC wouldn't buy it for her
- Stephen signed it:
- "To Babs: You are hot"
- Stephen then smelled the pen
- Stephen recreated a Barbara Walters interview with ferns and soft focus
- she had interviewed:
- Stephen would have been on the list, but he doesn't like accomplishing things
- he was #11
- Stephen is afraid to go on The View
- they seem like a race of tribal women
- people are only fascinating for one year
- she has interviewed cannibals
- fascination goes in the wind
- book: "Audition"
- Stephen has no problems because he has confidence
- she has none
- Stephen announces that she got the part
Barbara Walters Factoids Edit
- Barbara actually gave a live report from the soup and bread ration line during The Great Depression
- Barbara also gave a live Report from The Soviet Breadlines
- Barbara thinks John Stossel isn't a crazy man with a mustache
- Barbara and the Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt graduated high school with Jesus. The Cryptkeeper was valedictorian
- Barbara eats babies and farts dust