A shriveled old hag of a woman (in the same vein as Helen Thomas), Barbara Ehrenreich writes books to bolster her Comrades about their failing way of life.
Go back home and tend to your family, Ms. Ehrenreich! Leave the work of business to menfolk.
Mz. Ehrenreich is at it again, this time, she complains about America's favorite gold dessert.
Just keep your filthy, filthy typewriter off Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream Ice Cream, if you know what's good for you!
June 23, 2008 NailingEdit
- wrote a book about the chasm between the rich and the poor, Dr. Colbert calls it the East River
- book The Land Is Their Land
- without a separation, the poor can see and envy the wealth
- Stephen has and needs a security guard
- She doesn't sleep in a cardboard box
- insulted Stephen by saying he isn't "super rich"
- the poor don't work hard enough and don't have TV shows
- hates Wal-Mart
- not asking Stephen to be compassionate, which is good because he has Compassion Fatigue
- the lottery helps the poor get back to work because it makes them think they could one day be rich