Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bailout (financial plan)
- (verb) a prudent and necessary act which governments take to save innocent corporations that somehow fell victim to over regulation
- (noun) a special type of stock that tax payers (or their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc.) can purchase to get the feel of what it's like to be a stock broker
What Causes A BailoutEdit
Who Calls For A BailoutEdit
Hard working salt of the earth capitalists who's stock brokers has told them they're about to loose everything.
How Bailouts WorkEdit
Real Americans don't ask that.
How Do You Know When The Bailout Is Finished?Edit
When the Republican party says so.
How Much Do Bailouts Cost?Edit
Nothing. You get a tax cut, and the $700,000,000,000 is borrowed from China.
Which Industries Have Asked For BailoutsEdit
- auto makers
- Detailed accounting of where all the bailout money is going
- In-depth article explaining the difference between economic stimulus and wasteful spending
- What to do with your Toxic Assets
- more wasteful bailouts
- How a bank makes money