Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BJ and the Bear was a show on The TV in the mid- to late-1970's that featured subliminal conservative messages hidden beneath the hilarious antics of a boisterous chimp and the seductively feathered hair of a non-threateningly handsome-ish truck driver. Together, the two made their way across America's highways and into America's hearts.
BJ and the Bear: Their StoryEdit
Subliminal Conservative MessagesEdit
In the show's theme songEdit
- Hey there where ya goin',
- Not exactly knowin'
- Who says you have to call just one place home.
- He's goin' everywhere,
- B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear.
- He just keeps on movin',
- Ladies keep improvin'
- Every day is better than the last.
- New dreams and better scenes,
- And best of all I don't pay property tax.
- Rollin' down to Dallas,
- Who's providin' my palace,
- Off to New Orleans or who knows where.
- Places new and ladies, too,
- I'm B.J. McKay and this is my best friend Bear.</blockquote>