Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City Motto:||Everything outside the Perimeter is Deliverence Country!|
|Nickname:||The Pit of the Peach|
|Theme Song:||Usher's "Yeah!" feat. Little John|
|Population:|| Around 500,000
Greater metro 4 or 5 million
|Principal industries:||Airlines, Rappers, and Canoe rentals|
|Fun Fact # 1:||Atlanta hasn't been rebuilt since the Civil War, they just moved to the suburbs!|
|Fun Fact # 2:||Not as cool as Charleston, SC, where Stephen Colbert is from!|
Atlanta, Georgia HistoryEdit
Burned during the Civil War, several decades later someone made a movie about it. "Gone With the Wind" the only movie ever made about the South between "Birth of a Nation" and "Smokey and the Bandit." "Gone With the Wind" starred Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly.
Atlanta, Georgia TodayEdit
Atlanta still hasn't been rebuilt since the Civil War, everyone just lives in the suburbs, you really can't tell the difference. Plus you have a Wal-Mart within driving distance! They have a subway named MARTA, but no one uses it due to fear of mountain lion attacks. If you walk, watch out for Bears, they are all over. Atlanta citizens are very clever so they don't walk anywhere and only drive in their city. Visitors might be fooled though
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In Atlanta, GeorgiaEdit
- Downtown- Full of office buildings, no one acually lives there
- Midtown- Cleverly named are above downtown, thinks it better than downtown because it has Art Museums and stuff. Once filled with hippies until the yuppies movied in and drove up the price of real estate.
- Little Five Points- hippies and Gays
- East Atlanta- more hippies and Gays
- Buckhead- lots of condos and rich people
- College Park- Lots of rappers are from here
- Roswell- Suburb that David Cross is from. He didn't like it being a winny bastard he is often complained about the town in his standup acts, but what do you expect from a guy who doen't like Larry the Cable Guy?
Atlanta, Georgia LandmarksEdit
Famous People From Atlanta, GeorgiaEdit
- Martin Luther King Jr.- famous preacher, good friend of Steven
- Jimmy Carter- has a Habitat for Humanity built library named in his honor
- Ted Turner- former owner of CNN, was married to communist actress Jane Fonda
- Jeff Foxworthy- world famous comedian from Atlanta
- Lil Jon- famous rapper and soft drink manufacter
A Typical Day In Atlanta, GeorgiaEdit
Drive for four hours, work eight hours at either the CNN Center, Six Flags over Jimmy Carter's Library, the Martin Luther King Jr. gift store, or the CDC, drive back home. Whatever you do, never walk, it's not what you do in this town.
Strange Laws in Atlanta, GeorgiaEdit
- Every street must be named Peachtree to avoid confusion.
- No one walk the streets, you must drive everywhere period!
- Gays can't go beyond the city limits.
Atlanta: Board of TourismEdit
For More Information see this Website