Guested first on April 18, 2006, returned July 24, 2007.
Despite his better gutment, Stephen welcomes the executive director of the ACLU, Anthony Romero, to be his guest on July 24, 2007. He'll talk about his book In Defense of Our America which is about the Democratic surrender to the terrorists.
April 18, 2006 NailingEdit
July 24, 2007 NailingEdit
What His Problem IsEdit
- he is often confused with serial killer, Richard Ramirez
- and like a serial killer, tries to kill America
- cannot say he wants America to be great
- made up words like habeas corpus
- he wants our enemies to have the same rights that we do
Things Dr. Colbert Straightened Him Out AboutEdit
- coddling laws make terrorists (and other criminals) soft
- Constitution Pie (what liberals and ACLU want to give to the very people who attacked our country)
- called Alberto Gonzales a liar because he is Hispanic
- was only invited back if he promised to protect Stephen's right to burn his book
January 12, 2009 NailingEdit
believes we should close Gitmo, Dr. Colbert agrees, as long as we reopen Abu Ghraib
- is happy
- in eight days the worst president for civil rights
- his savior is coming
- Barack H. Obama, the "H" stands for "HCLU"
- has no idea what to do with all the people in Gitmo
- wants to treat the terrorists like American criminals in American courts
- likes the Supreme Court decisions regarding detainees and their "rights"
- doesn't like that they picked TGPE
- wants to turn Gitmo into Colonial Williamsburg
- wants to hold torturers accountable
- Obama says there will be no "looking back"
- tries to find fault with Dr. Colbert
- doesn't like Stephen's tie, exactly what a gay guy would do
- if he doesn't close it in his first week, Obama owns it
- in six months, the world will see GWB when they look at Obama