Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna-Nicole Smith was an American celeberty-esque, "ex"-stripper who was really important and extremely news worthy. She was widely admired for her marriage to a 120-year-old Texas oil man, since real Americans know nothing is sexier than Texas oil, no matter how wrinkly the package.
Tragically, Anna died only a few short months after giving birth to her second child on February 8, 2007. Currently about 150 million men have claimed to be the father of the baby girl.
If you may be the father, please sign in at:
Drugs Found In Miss Nicole Smith's SystemEdit
According to the Broward County medical examiner's office, the following drugs were found in Anna Nicole Smith's body during the autopsy:
- Ativan (lorazepam): anti-anxiety medication
- Cipro (ciprofloxacin): antibiotic
- Klonopin (clonazepam): anti-seizure medicine also used to treat anxiety
- Methadone: strong painkiller, often used to suppress withdrawal from heroin
- Noctec (chloral hydrate): sedative and sleeping medication
- Robaxin (methocarbamol): muscle relaxant
- Soma (meprobamate): muscle relaxant
- Topamax (topiramate): anti-seizure medication also used to treat migraines
- Tylenol (acetaminophen): pain reliever
- Valium (diazepam): anti-anxiety medication, also used as a sedative and to treat seizures
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine): antihistamine
- Human growth hormone: touted as a muscle-building, weight-reducing agent
- Nicorette (nicotine polacrilex): used to quit smoking
- Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate): anti-viral medicine
- Vitamin B12: helps formation of red blood cells