Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Author of the book "The Candy Bombers: The Untold Story of the Berlin Airlift and America's Finest Hour"
May 15, 2008 NailingEdit
- 1948, three years after the end of the war
- America has been occupying
- more pro-Nazi
- more anti-American
- the wall has not gone up yet
- godless commies knocking over all the governments
- tried to force a convoy through
- plow through the commies
- abandon Berlin
- outnumbered 62:1
- let them starve
- a few small planes, remaining supplies
- planes landed or took off every 90 seconds for an entire year
- way before starvation level
- claimed it stopped the march of communism
- humanitarian aid is the way to earn hearts and minds doesn't instill fear
- great product placement