American'ts was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 2/24/07.
American'ts are people who live in the United States of America, but aren't true Americans. They are "glass half empty" types. A good example of an American't would be John Kerry, who was quoted as saying, "The President wants you to think that we're safer now than before September 11th, but that isn't true. We are all going to die."
Other examples of Pessimists Edit
American'ts aren't the only ones who are tearing apart America's morale. There are other nay-sayers:
- Pelican'ts - Pelican'ts are pelicans that believe that U.S. foreign policy is failing
- Mexican'ts - People who eat tacos, burritos, etc. and insist that we are losing the war in Iraq
- Toucan'ts - Breakfast cereal spokes-creatures that try to convince our children that they're fat
- Republican't - An oxymoronic term; there is no such thing as a pessimistic Republican *Note: a republican who says that Obama will destroy us all with his socialist-communist agenda is not a pessimist, they are a realist.
- Pecan't - A type of nut that believes in global warming