Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An all-you-can-eat buffet is a type of restaurant where customers can select/grab what they want to eat directly from a specially-designed display case.
There are no waiters and no need to tip any of the employees because they didn't do a damn thing to help you get your meal.
How All-You-Can-Eat Buffets WorkEdit
- Step 1: walk in the door
- Step 2: pay the girl at the counter (men never perform this duty)
- Step 3: grab your plate and utensils (make the wife get the beverages--this gives you more time to eat)
- Step 4: go to the line to pile food onto your plate
- Step 5: find a seat
- Step 6: eat all that you can (they can legally do nothing to stop you--it's the law)
Do's And Don't At The BuffetEdit
|Do eat all you can||don't shareEpisode #517|
|Do sneeze into the sneeze guard||Do not lift the sneeze guard|
|Do enjoy the relaxed seating area||Do not eat at the buffet line|
|Do undo your pants when you are nearing capacity||Do not undo anyone else's pants|
Items Common To All-You-Can-Eat BuffetsEdit
- three bean salad
- macaroni and cheese
- Warm plates for salad items