The United States Air Force (USAF) was created on September 18, 1784. It is, hands down, the largest and most technologically advanced air force in the world. They are also the best trained and now contain 15% less gays than a decade ago. Nations like Canada and North Korea, whom do not have an Air Force, are typically seen ogling the USAF.
The training received by the USAF is as follows:
- Tear down recruits physically and emotionally using various classified military training secrets.
- Build recruits back up by giving them guns and teaching them to be 'God Fearing Killing Machines'.
- Repeat Step 1.
- Repeat Step 2 (time permitting).
All Air Force personnel are heterosexual Christian Men. They believe in spreading the gospel of Jesus by any means necessary. There are no women in the Air Force because women can't fly and are too emotional.
- The USAF is the only branch of any military to ever have used an atomic bomb.
- Fighting them over there, so we don't have to fight them here.