Air Colbert was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 08/25/07.
Perhaps you were looking for the radio show?
Air Colbert (should be spelled Ert Colbert) is the name bestowed upon the airplane flown into the ground by the collective wills of upstart airline Virgin America and a virgin-loving God. A "The Colbert Report" decal has been affixed to the nose of the plane to make it more aerodynamic, because it can't possibly look any more American than it already is.
It is feared that there might be gremlins infesting the plane - but most reports have revealed that it is simply an unkempt "rebel billionaire" Richard Branson clinging onto the fuselage. Rebel Billionaire? That sounds like a creature straight out of the Twilight Zone.
Virgin America Flight 837 performed an emergency landing at San Francisco International Airport on September 3 due to a birdstrike. The plane, registered N621VA, just happened to be "Air Colbert."
|Air Colbert will be staffed with Air New Zealand employees…|
There is currently only one route scheduled for this plane, from New York's Marilyn Monroe's Lover International Airport to, *sigh*, San Francisco International Airport. Should you happen to book passage on this flight, be sure to give Nancy Pelosi a smack in the face. Tell her "Stephen sent ya".
It is currently flying between San Francisco International Airport and Seattle.
Military Uses for the Air ColbertEdit
|The Air Colbert is actually a secret transformer… shhh…|
Wikiality.com News ReportEdit
- The Nofactzone calls it!
- Terrorist turtle terrorizes airport
- Air Colbert's new Flight Attendants small uniforms recognized as popular and sexy! (sorry fatties, we dont have your size!)
- Air Colbert to implement new company policy
- Air Colbert to sing up new minutes for their Cell Phone carriers
- Colbert Air to get bargain prices
- Air Colbert to replace pilots with
InflammableInflatable Dummies Stock Prices Soars!
- Rejected Air Colbert commercials
- Pilots tired of being oppressed by safety rules and regulations