Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Going to jail can be a confusing time in a young, rich, white person's life. No cellphones, no iPods, no PR Men to spin the goings-on in the yard and oh, so many poor and dark-skinned people.
Our Lord and Savior has brought together three factors which have increased the number of criminals going to jail:
- running a jail has become very lucrative
- the right person is in charge of the Justice Department, and
- the need to let Americans know who is tough on crime!
Because there is no "Zagat's Guide To County Lockup", please post advice you would give to America's future: rich, white, children of privilege.
- Flashes of light you may experience are not papparazzi, but the effects of being beaten in the head by a sock full of batteries
- The only time it's ok to say "Wow, that's hot" is when you're working in the boiler room or on laundry duty.
- Try using "The Hammer" as an alias. And follow up with cool catch phrase like "It's time for the hammer to do some pounding."
- Don't drink the "merlot".
- When muling, remember not to cringe. You just might be asking for a cavity search.